The Solo Series
The Solo is our smallest single board, and the perfect choice for musicians using an integral power supply with a small amount of pedals, as it is currently the only model pedalboard of this small format size that will accommodate a power supply fitted with our standard bracket to the underside of the board.
If you love the small format size but still on certain gigs need more pedal options simply bolt a second Pedaldeck Solo side-by-side as our Solo board shares the same extendable functions that are built in to our larger boards
Surface area 456mm x 220mm
Net Weight 1.3kg
Board Package includes 1 x Solo Pedalboard, four slip grip rubber feet with fixing bolts, 2m adhesive hook and loop velcro and universal power supply bracket set.
PLUS the Pedaldeck Tough Gig Travel Bag – S for Solo sized Pedaldeck pedal boards
- Designed and made in Britain for quality, reliability and durability on the road
- Manufactured with an outer Shell of High Tensile 600D Polyester bonded to a waterproof membrane material as used in Royal Navy inflatable boats prior to construction.
- All seams and joins are sewn in 40’s and 20’s Bonded Nylon thread for extra strength
- Layered construction to bag strengthened with 8mm high impact foam bonded to strong ply card boards
- Inner lining Fabric is 6oz High Tensile Nylon providing extra wear and tear protection for the bags’ interior and the pedals in transit
- Zips are No10 Spiral Design with extra strong pullers
- 38mm Military grade Polypropylene Webbing used on all straps with extra strong fittings and enclosures throughout
- Large deep front pocket for additional cables and ‘gear’ protected with 6mm high density foam and brushed nylon linings
- Every Tough Gig Travel Bag is hand made in the North West of England
Dimensions: 550mm L x 260mm W x 160mm capacity
Weight: Just 2.2kg for travel Bag
SAVE £10 when purchased together
There are no reviews yet.